- Created an engaging media campaign that generated excitement for the holiday shopping season and continued momentum by sharing multiple specials, events and activations throughout the one-month period while generating general brand awareness for Outlets at Castle Rock.
- Created a tactical media relations timeline utilizing editorial calendars, multiple pitching angles and event listings.
- Drafted promotion-specific key messaging for the Outlets at Castle Rock team to use during broadcast segments and on-site interviews. Throughout the month, the key messaging changed, depending on what we were intending to promote that week.
- Partnered with influencers in markets outside of Castle Rock to drum up interest for events and shopping in areas outside of the 10-mile radius of the city.
- Used a media relations and influencer campaign to share the event dates and details with a wide-reaching audience.
- Worked with influencers to create engaging posts to promote each of the events, utilizing microtargeted research to convert shopping enthusiasts into Outlets at Castle Rock fanatics. These influencers were utilized during every stage of the event.
- Used good works activity to engage community and educate current and potential patrons about Outlets at Castle Rock’s holiday give-back program.
- Partnered with Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children and Ferrari of Denver to create a three-pronged partnership that resulted in a motorcade of Ferraris driving from Outlets at Castle Rock to Ferrari of Denver to the hospital to drop off toys for children. We arranged for Santa to be at the wheel of the first Ferrari leaving the Outlets.
- Worked with Ferrari of Denver on cross promoting the toy drive to encourage their followers and fans to participate by donating toys.
- Pitched the motorcade to broadcast news to capture the very visually captivating and heartwarming moment of Santa delivering the toys to the hospital from the motorcade of luxury vehicles.
- Achieved increase in YoY revenue during the same timeframe by 22%
- Earned media coverage for this holiday event season campaign resulted in 55 press placements and an estimated 80,044,179 UMVs and an estimated $1,448,355 in ad value.
- The Outlets at Castle Rock operations team estimated that more than 6,000 people attended the tree lighting event and concert. This was triple the original goal set for the event.
- Outlets at Castle Rock was able to donate over 1,500 toys and gifts to Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children. The partnership and camera-friendly activities also resulted in broadcast coverage from every major outlet in the Denver metro, Colorado Springs and Grand Junction markets with $204,462 in ad value.