Social Media Account ManagerAPPLY NOW
At Prim + Co, our client relationships are our top priority. We’re looking for a dedicated and personable account manager to maintain our clients’ social media and influencer marketing accounts and serve as their main point of contact.
Our ideal candidate will have a passion for helping others and a drive for providing exceptional customer service. Applicants should also be comfortable working with social media strategy, paid social, content creators, agendas and project management tools. If this sounds like you, apply today and help us build meaningful, long-lasting relationships that move our agency forward!
Objectives of this role
- Act as Prim clients’ main point of contact in all matters relating to social media and influencer marketing
- Proactive approach to managing client needs/expectations
- Assist with strategy, planning, implementation and evaluation of social media activities
- Build and strengthen client relationships to achieve long-term partnerships
- Maintain accurate client records, keeping track of any contract updates and renewals
- Work with sales and other internal teams to develop strategic marketing plans and ensure KPIs are being met
- Develop a thorough understanding of our social media and influencer marketing service offerings to better upsell and cross-sell to clients
- Lead biweekly phone calls or meetings
- Compose agendas for biweekly calls or meetings
- Compose and send weekly client recaps
- Take inquiries and requests from clients and address their needs
- Stay on top of accounts, making sure they’re receiving social media support and results that are in line with their expectations and needs
- Meet regularly with other members of the social media team (account directors, content creators, social media managers, social media coordinators) to discuss strategy and find new ways to improve service
- Review content calendars, artwork, influencer agreements, email newsletters for accuracy, grammatical, spelling and brand quality
- Generate progress reports, reporting and recaps to give to clients and stakeholders within the organization
- Help to arrange and attend content photo and video shoots (procure models, props, influencers and vendors)
- Set realistic deadline expectations with client for image delivery and uphold on deadlines
- Identify upsell and renewal opportunities and communicate with the Prim executive team regularly
Skills and qualifications
- 2-3 years of professional experience in an account management, customer service or project management role
- Computer skills including knowledge of Google Docs/Sheet, Drive and Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Presentation skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proofreading experience a plus
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Basic understanding of Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, LinkedIn and Pinterest
- Foundational understanding of influencer marketing
- Ability to learn Facebook Business Manager
- Ability to multitask and juggle several accounts and responsibilities simultaneously
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding quotas and receiving positive client or customer feedback
- Proficiency with common customer success and customer relationship management software, such as Asana or Monday.com
- Agency experience
- Hospitality industry experience preferred
- Professional certification (ex: from Strategic Account Management Association)
Prim offers a competitive benefits package, inclusive of but not limited to:
- $45,000 – $55,000 per year salary
- Three weeks of PTO, four weeks after three years of employment
- One week flex time between Christmas and New Year’s Day
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- SIMPLE IRA retirement contribution match
- Birthday PTO
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Commission on new business
- Client trade
- Flexible work environment. Work from home or in the office as needed.
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, send a resume, cover email and any relevant work examples to email@example.com to join the Prim team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Prim strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Prim recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Prim may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.