Social Media CoordinatorAPPLY NOW
Apply online by sending a cover letter/email, resume and work examples to email@example.com.
Who are we?
We’re passionate, professional, and purpose-driven. We’re dedicated to our work, the agency, our clients, and each other. Being a part of this boutique agency will connect you to a roster of distinguished restaurants, real estate projects, lifestyle brands, events and hotels, elevating your career (and your dining points). At Prim, we’re incredibly intentional about our company culture and are proud to offer three weeks of vacation out of the gate, birthdays off and mental health days. We believe in a work-life blend, where you’ll be empowered to continue learning and growing through mentorship and trainings, along with a connected company culture.
Who are you?
You are a social media enthusiast ready to bring your creativity, analytical mindset, and collaborative style to Prim. You make it your personal mission to craft results-driven content calendars and building engaged communities for social media accounts. Our ideal Social Media Coordinator has developed a confidence that is validated by results and has started to master the delicate balance between surging ahead and asking for help. You thrive off increased client interaction and are eager to share ideas. You anticipate your manager’s needs, are the right hand to our senior team members, and proactively look for opportunities to elevate our content creation process because you value creativity and results as much as we do. If this sounds like you, then please read on!
The Social Media Coordinator is a critical part of the social media team. You’ll take a lead role in content creation efforts (from creating shot lists, to securing models, to creating reels to executing the content shoots and post-production of imagery). Not only can you understand the long-term goals and strategy of the account, you can also connect those goals and the overarching strategy to the content creation shot lists. Through your content creation efforts on both the organic and paid fronts, you help to create our clients’ storylines for the next month, next quarter, and maybe even next year. This is the level where you’ll also begin to learn about the day-to-day client communications, including the external editing process for our client’s content calendars.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain client’s social brand and consistently deliver on-brand copy and content to support their aesthetic and voice
- Draft mockups and captions for monthly content calendars
- Own the external editing with client through Canva platform
- Schedule pre-published content via Sprout Social and Meta Business Manager
- Publish photo and video content to Instagram, Facebook and, at times, LinkedIn in agreed upon cadence
- Create on-brand Instagram Stories for clients
- Liaise with account teams to understand overarching client goals, and then connect those to content creation goals, shot lists and itineraries
- Schedule, hire and procure in advance the appropriate models, influencers, vendors, and props for content shoots
- Execute end-to-end content creation efforts (video, photo, graphic) at on-property shoots, managing small productions as you go (locations, set pieces, talent, etc.)
- Create realistic deadline expectations with client for image delivery and uphold on deadlines
- Execute post-production efforts (editing per specific brand guidelines, photoshopping as necessary, cropping, etc.) for all content shoots in Canva, Lightroom, or Photoshop
- Create system for the meticulous management of content archives for each client and ensure content is archived and easily accessible
- Liaise and communicate with clients while capturing content and planning content missions
Social Content Strategy and Execution
- Work with internal teams to understand and achieve project goals
- Be an avid storyteller through imagery and captions
- Create content calendars using produced content and UGC
- Brainstorm and ideate engaging social posts-be as impactful and discerning with words as you are with visuals
- Develop influencer relationships
- Offer insights on account / role best practices as it relates to improving content creation flow and process
- Have knowledge of social reporting, as well as paid social tactics and reporting
- Stay educated and ahead of trends regarding Instagram story tools, templates, and practices
- Oversee team’s UGC (user generated content) request efforts
- Lead reactive community management strategy
- Research prospective influencer partners for client collaborations
- Build influencer lists for client campaigns
- Conduct influencer outreach to potential partners
- Respond to comments and messages on client social media pages
- Work with proactive community management efforts, assisting with identifying successful tactics leading to follower growth
- Create monthly reports with insights / recommendations for strategy shifts
- Review and contribute to weekly reports and weekly updates
- Build influencer recaps
- Monitor channels, engagement, growth and KPIs
Account + Client Management
- Assist in the development of annual strategic plans and quarterly goals
- Act as client first-responder for imagery requests and photo needs, content calendar requests, and influencer relations
- Participate actively in internal meetings and be a voice on all client calls / in-person meetings
- Guide student interns and post-grads
- Design monthly email graphics and program in MailChimp platform
- And other tasks, projects, or duties as required
- College Degree or comparable experience required
- 1-3 years professional experience with digital marketing and/or social media
- Proficient using tools to measure social media ROI and create reporting such as, Sprout Social, Google Analytics and Hootsuite
- Experience using content management tools such as Sprout Social
- Project management experience preferred
- Some experience implementing paid social media campaigns on Facebook and Instagram preferred
- Photo editing skills and experience using Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Photoshop & Lightroom)
- Some experience in Meta Business Manager, Power Editor, Ads Manager, Microsoft Office suite preferred
- Content creation capabilities preferred: video, photography & graphics, shot lists, props, storylines
- Agency experience preferred
- Hospitality industry experience preferred
- Computer skills, including Word and Excel in a Microsoft Windows environment
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Work well in a team environment
- Salary: $40 – $45K per year
- Three weeks paid vacation
- 10 paid holidays
- Birthday PTO
- Health, vision and dental coverage
- Flexible work environment. Work from home or in the office as needed
- Commission on new business
- Restaurant trade
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- One week quarterly social media breaks
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online by sending a cover letter/email, resume and work examples to firstname.lastname@example.org to join the Prim team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Prim strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Prim recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Prim may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.